I nearly died after collapsing in the street after overdosing on cocaine.
It was a wake-up call – especially after the paramedics told me they’d recently been called out to a girl who had taken coke for the first time and hadn’t made it.
She took too much and died.
I love writing and performing music and I’m using that to get my message across that drugs are a bad idea. I hope it’ll come across stronger because I have been there in person.
Fixers has helped me to create a music video which I rap on. And I’m planning to perform at schools and colleges in my part of Kent.
I would like to thank the following people for helping me with my fix:
Special thanks to the Balcombe Trust for funding my project.
Thank you to Amy Ryane at Newington Children's Centre for supporting me with my fix.
Me and my friends want young people to know that calories aren't the enemy!
Mary-Anne White and Lucy Wills