I nearly died after collapsing in the street after overdosing on cocaine.
It was a wake-up call – especially after the paramedics told me they’d recently been called out to a girl who had taken coke for the first time and hadn’t made it.
She took too much and died.
I love writing and performing music and I’m using that to get my message across that drugs are a bad idea. I hope it’ll come across stronger because I have been there in person.
Fixers has helped me to create a music video which I rap on. And I’m planning to perform at schools and colleges in my part of Kent.
I would like to thank the following people for helping me with my fix:
Special thanks to the Balcombe Trust for funding my project.
Thank you to Amy Ryane at Newington Children's Centre for supporting me with my fix.
Shak & Natasha
Mary-Anne White and Lucy Wills
Me and my friends want young people to know that calories aren't the enemy!